At last, a revolutionary e-Course that helps you master the seven essential aspects of life anchored in the chakra realms. Learn about the seven essential tools to activate and balance your chakras, ideas for how to use these tools, and how to bring it all together so that all aspects of your life are aligned in harmony.
Join thousands of women who have signed up for the 7 Day Chakra Workout eCourse -- free!
NOTE: Due to the settings of this shopping cart, free items cannot be processed through payment gateways. Hence, they have been set at .01c in order for the transaction to be completed. Sorry about that -- it's out of my hands.
Seven major chakras in the body; seven days in a week… Coincidence? Or simply divine providence steering us in the direction of the perfect one-week chakra makeover?
Anita Revel developed this Chakra Workout by adapting ancient theories and applying them to modern practice. She uses seven essential tools over seven days to help you steer your life in a fulfilling and energised direction.
The hundreds of tips, tools and exercises in her Workout are based on her personal experience and journey that led her where she is today — happy, healthy and totally in harmony with the 7 essential aspects of life.
Anita is offering the Workout to you now as a free download-and-print, study-at-your-own-pace, tried-and-tested e-Course (obligation free!)
About the e-Course
Enrol to download the 40-page PDF which outlines your workout in 9 easy chapters. Course content includes:
- An action plan for each day of the Workout;
- Details for how you can apply the 7 Essential Tools each day to energise the relevant life aspects embedded in each chakra point;
- Information about the 7 Essential Tools you’ll need to realistically complete the 7-Day Chakra Workout;
- Lots of different ideas, free additional resources and “further reading” suggestions;
Access to optional support materials including:
- The Symbolism of 7 – a 26-page report about the number 7 and how it has become such a prolific and symbolic number in our lives;
- Chakra 101 – a 10-page guide to the chakras and the essential guide to essential oils;
- Seven More Essential Tools – a 19-page overview of seven other tools and resources gifted by nature. These additional tools are additional to the seven core essential tools that Anita works with during the 7-Day Chakra Workout;
- Quiz: Am I Out of Balance? – an 11-page quiz-and-answer document that gives you better insight into the chakras that may be out of balance for you.
- Comprehensive additional notes to accompany each day of the Workout.
- About this Course
- Sunday: Base Chakra
- Monday: Sacral Chakra
- Tuesday: Solar Plexus Chakra
- Wednesday: Heart Chakra
- Thursday: Throat Chakra
- Friday: Third-eye Chakra
- Saturday: Crown Chakra
- Thank you
- Recommended Reading
- About the Author
ChakraGoddess believes that everyone should be able to access and experience the 7-Day Chakra Workout, so is offering the basic Workout for absolutely free.
You can print it out, share it with your friends, introduce it to your yoga class… the e-Course is chock-a-block with information for you to use at your discretion. (psssst! This doesn’t mean you can plagiarise it or share it without due credit though!)
You will also be given a 25% discount code for selected power tools.
To access the optional course material, it is recommended you enrol for the ‘Diamond’ experience. Whilst this course material enhances the total experience of the Workout, it is up to you whether you would like to invest a tiny $7.77 for the upkeep and admin of the e-Course.
For an energy exchange of AUD$7.77 you will receive all reading notes inclusive. Furthermore, the course will be delivered all at once, so you can print and study at your own pace.
Got questions? Check the FAQ (Recommended)
If your question is not listed in the FAQ, please hit reply to any of your e-Course instalments.
Note: please put “Query from ChakraGoddess” in your subject line — your query goes to a real, live human who manually checks each and every email that comes in. If you don’t clearly identify your email it *may* be deleted.
Recommended reading (For less than $10!)
Love love love,