Look up a goddess!
- Amaterasu: laughter over lamentation
- Aphrodite: self-acceptance to self-love
- Artemis: Out with the old, in with the rebirth of “good”
- Astarte: survive and surmount life’s battles
- Athena: firm but fair
- Baba Yaga: cross to the shadow side
- Bast: enjoy play-time
- Baubo: dance like no-one is watching…
- Blodeuwedd: wisdom, age (and vise versa)
- Bodicea: channel energy in a constructive way
- Brigid: ignite your passion
- Ceres: accept cycles graciously
- Cerridwen: mighty and magical can-do woman!
- Cordelia: turn sissy to sassy!
- Dana: honour your creative destiny
- Demeter: mother, don’t smother
- Diana: go wild!
- Eostre: walk with a “spring” in your step
- Epona: manifest your dreams
- Fortuna: healthy and wealthy
- Freya: get back to your passion to get your passion back!
- Gaia: dose up on mama love
- Hathor: shape-shift & shine
- Hecate: intuitive wise woman
- Hestia: Easy to be
- Hina: champion of words
- Iambe: playful is as playful does
- Inanna: self-discoverery queen
- Ishtar: unleash the feminine divine
- Isis: see it clearly, sister
- IxChel: romantic radiance
- Juno: mutual mojo
- Kali: chaotic kindness
- Kwan Yin: compassionate care
Like a Tag?affirmations affirmations for courage aphrodite archetyptes bast beauty blessing books bootcamp brides certification chakra cordelia daily salutes dark goddess diet essential oils fall in self love fitness fortuna goddess goddess-ence goddess birth signs health how to igoddess inner goddess kwan yin laughter love marketing meditation NLP passion Power Tools prayer recipe relationships self-care self-esteem self-love strength weight-loss wild workout
Category Archives: Blog
Last month I shared with you my strategy for losing 20kg, regaining my health, and fitting back into my wedding dress… Mostly the responses to my story were supportive and cheer-squaddy, (thanks!! And by the way, yes I did complete a half-marathon!).
But there were also angry, hateful and derogatory responses too, mostly from haters who don’t know any better. Continue reading
15 months ago I found myself unable to climb the stairs to my front door. My weight had steadily increased to the point where my knees could no longer carry me. Fast forward, and I’m walking-the-talk for regaining fitness and regaining my life. Further, I’m happy to share my secrets in three easy steps… Continue reading
Ready to rock your beautiful you?
This list of 400 positive adjectives comes from the little eBook, 21 Ways to Love Your Body.
In it, there is an exercise for using these positive adjectives to remind you of your amazing, beautiful, valuable Self.
“I’m too busy to think straight!” How many times have you found yourself saying something like this? If it’s more than once a week, it’s possible you need some strategies to overcome overwhelm.
Overwhelm is the state of having your thoughts, emotions or senses overpowered by stress, worry and fatigue. Continue reading
Do you know the TV makeover shows – “What Not to Wear” and the like? Do you watch them with a critical eye, wondering how the “before” version of the woman could get any more awkward and guileless? Or do you love watching how the show hosts identify the woman’s inner beauty and find ways to let that shine on the outside? Continue reading
I have a dream…
I have big plans to build a chapel on our property in Margaret River.
I have sketched up the design, and my husband and I stepped out the site plan together.
I showed his where I’m going to put the picnic tables (for picnic-vintage-outdoor weddings and celebrations), and when the 35 degree heat got too much, we sat under the century-old flame trees while I painted my vision in words.
There will be breezy fabric adorning the indoor/outdoor chapel, lanterns hanging from the trees, picnic games for the guests to play, double-seater swings for the couples in love, and a hundred gorgeous props scattered around the grounds to delight every photographer.
There’ll be white flags and bunting through the trees, Jacaranda flowers on the floor, blue skies above and romance absolutely everywhere. Continue reading
Need a prayer for growing old? Here it is!
Dear Higher Power, You know better than I myself that I am growing older and will someday be old. Keep me from the fatal habit of thinking I must say something on every subject and on every occasion. Continue reading
Over the weekend I had melted jelly (jello) poured over my laptop computer. It killed the laptop and I’m waiting to hear if any data can be rescued. If not, that’s two years of work gone, and even worse, hundreds of photos and video footage of my toddler daughter growing up. Continue reading
Turn sissy to sassy! If you’re having trouble standing up for yourself, try this exercise using the New Behaviour Generator (with NLP). It will take you from being unhappy with how you handle a situation, to being able to manage it appropriately and easily. Continue reading