Look up a goddess!
- Amaterasu: laughter over lamentation
- Aphrodite: self-acceptance to self-love
- Artemis: Out with the old, in with the rebirth of “good”
- Astarte: survive and surmount life’s battles
- Athena: firm but fair
- Baba Yaga: cross to the shadow side
- Bast: enjoy play-time
- Baubo: dance like no-one is watching…
- Blodeuwedd: wisdom, age (and vise versa)
- Bodicea: channel energy in a constructive way
- Brigid: ignite your passion
- Ceres: accept cycles graciously
- Cerridwen: mighty and magical can-do woman!
- Cordelia: turn sissy to sassy!
- Dana: honour your creative destiny
- Demeter: mother, don’t smother
- Diana: go wild!
- Eostre: walk with a “spring” in your step
- Epona: manifest your dreams
- Fortuna: healthy and wealthy
- Freya: get back to your passion to get your passion back!
- Gaia: dose up on mama love
- Hathor: shape-shift & shine
- Hecate: intuitive wise woman
- Hestia: Easy to be
- Hina: champion of words
- Iambe: playful is as playful does
- Inanna: self-discoverery queen
- Ishtar: unleash the feminine divine
- Isis: see it clearly, sister
- IxChel: romantic radiance
- Juno: mutual mojo
- Kali: chaotic kindness
- Kwan Yin: compassionate care
Like a Tag?affirmations affirmations for courage aphrodite archetyptes bast beauty blessing books bootcamp brides certification chakra cordelia daily salutes dark goddess diet essential oils fall in self love fitness fortuna goddess goddess-ence goddess birth signs health how to igoddess inner goddess kwan yin laughter love marketing meditation NLP passion Power Tools prayer recipe relationships self-care self-esteem self-love strength weight-loss wild workout
Category Archives: Beauty and Self-Appreciation
Ready to rock your beautiful you?
This list of 400 positive adjectives comes from the little eBook, 21 Ways to Love Your Body.
In it, there is an exercise for using these positive adjectives to remind you of your amazing, beautiful, valuable Self.
Do you know the TV makeover shows – “What Not to Wear” and the like? Do you watch them with a critical eye, wondering how the “before” version of the woman could get any more awkward and guileless? Or do you love watching how the show hosts identify the woman’s inner beauty and find ways to let that shine on the outside? Continue reading
Blodeuwedd is a Welsh goddess whose beauty is said to be skin deep. We know that true beauty comes from within, but did you know we are also allowed to be beautiful on the outside? Be proud of your assets! Continue reading