You are invited to get sacred & savvy on this goddess retreat
It takes a lifetime of conditioning to keep you stuck, but just three days to break free, step up and shine your incredible light baby!
The Sacred & Savvy Goddess Retreat is a gentle, practical, deeply transformative and truly illuminating three-day workshop with Goddess For Life coach and creator, Anita Revel.
Be one of 10 only who join us in Bali, island of the gods and goddesses, from 2-5 June 2013. We will be nurtured through our work with delicious food, decadent accommodation, and the stirring heart-songs of the ocean at our doorstep.
As we dip our toes into the ocean, we will dip into our hearts and minds to find the answers we have been seeking for so long. You will not only awaken to your soul’s calling, but learn how to answer the call!
Together, using practical and proven techniques for self-awareness and empowerment, we shall step onwards, upwards, and into our goddess power. We shall claim our strong, respected, wise, authentic, sacred and savvy Selves!
In just three days, get CLARITY, CONFIDENCE, DIRECTION & SENSATIONAL, NEW-FOUND ENERGY!
Arrive any time on Sunday 2nd June and attend your one-on-one session with Anita, pre-arranged at a time to suit you. Overnight, while you are sleeping deeply and easily, Anita will prepare the workshop space tailored to suit each participant based on the initial coaching session.
Following sumptuous and nourishing in-house breakfasts, we commence the workshops at 9am each day, and conclude at around 2pm to pursue personal activities. The “Sacred & Savvy Goddess” program will cover the themes outlined on the tabs above.
Day 3 will wind up with the delivery of your personalised vision statement prepared specifically for you by Anita. This is a very powerful tool for locking down your new intentions and helping you to keep the positive momentum in full “action mode” upon your return home.
You can depart the resort at this time, or elect to stay on for extra nights to relax, absorb the countless new possibilities for your life, and soak up the light, bright, outta sight (!) future that is yours!
The “Sacred & Savvy Goddess Retreat” will be immediately followed by two days of Goddess For Life coach certification. This certification allows retreat participants to apply the tools and techniques in their own practices and/or at home.
DAY 1: HEALTH
Did you know that 75% of women have unhealthy relationships with food and their own bodies? Many of us prefer to whip up short-cut meals or eat-on-the-run due to our busy lives? And that 60% of us report poor sleep patterns due to stress? You will no longer be one of these statistics by the end of Day 1. In the first morning of workshopping we will:
- name the roadblocks that have prevented you from thriving;
- explored practical measures to move on, towards a more radiant body that you love;
- played with various techniques for boosting self-appreciation and respect;
- identify easy and healthier ways of living including a step-by-step implementation plan.
This is “physical wellbeing” taken care of. Along the way we’ll also encompass mental, spiritual, and emotional health. The benefits from this work include:
- a desire to jump out of bed to face each new day
- a renewed appreciation for the miracle of your body
- confidence to dress and behave the way you really want to
- an infectious, adrenalin-surged feeling of optimism that comes with self-respect
- an incredible, almost instantaneous energy lift that comes with choosing freedom
In the afternoon you will then choose an activity to celebrate your body. Go snorkeling, swimming, hiking, cycling, shopping for new clothes, or simply enjoy the fresh delectable food available nearby. You might even choose to snooze! It’s your choice what you do, and whether you do it alone or with a buddy goddess.
DAY 2: HEART
What is it that makes your heart sing? What life purpose shall we discover your heart has been trying to follow (if only your head didn’t get in the way)? Is there a relationship that you’re wishing to manifest? A project you’re wishing to birth? A way of life you’d love to embrace?
During Day 2, we will be getting out of our head and into our hearts. We will think with our emotional centre rather than our logical one, and via this process will:
- address old beliefs that have kept you stuck;
- take first steps and practical measures to move towards an optimistic and brilliant future;
- apply various techniques for listening to your heart and take realistic action towards achieving your dreams;
- identify easy and enriching ways of living including a step-by-step implementation plan that align with your heart’s desires.
The benefits of doing such work include:
- a sense of satisfaction that “all is well” in your world;
- a return to your centre, and a steadfast belief in your core values and beliefs;
- a bubbling sense of optimism welling up inside you as you understand your vision can become reality;
- pure satisfaction that in honouring your passion you are creating a legacy;
- a natural willingness to do more and be more to bring meaning to your life.
In the afternoon you will continue the process of self-honouring by choosing an activity to celebrate. You can get a massage or day-spa treatment while your vision unfolds in your mind’s eye, doodle vision maps in your journal while lying by the ocean, go shopping for a talisman or items to “furnish” your vision, create a totem of values you wish in your soul mate… This is a deeply personal time, so spending this time investing in your Self is recommended.
DAY 3: HIP-POCKET
Why is it that women are leading the way in setting up small businesses, yet 95% of us don’t crack the 6-figure earning capacity? In fact, many women have a “day job” to support their quest for financial independence via a passion they love.
For those women that are employed, they may find they are soldiering on, juggling the children, domestic affairs and their work life, while their male counterparts enjoy more money for the same job and less complications. It just doesn’t seem fair!
The answer to abundance and enjoying an enriching work-life could be as simple as formulating an excellent marketing plan for your own business. Or perhaps it’s a deep-seated poverty consciousness that needs to be kicked to the curb. Who knows? You will by the end of our Day 3!
I believe it is so important for women to overcome age-old embedded habits of “lack” in order to achieve financial wellbeing that we will dedicate a little extra time to this subject today. We will get into our “business head” and logically, realistically and powerfully take mastery of our hip-pockets. During our session we will:
- overcome deep-seated programming designed to “keep us suppressed”;
- undertake reprograming from “poverty consciousness” to an “abundance mindset”;
- identify resources that will help you on your path to financial independence;
- develop sound financial goals for your immediate future;
- put into place achievable action steps to achieve these financial goals.
From doing this work, and remaining open to the abundance of good being made available to you, you will benefit in many ways. You will:
- feel a sense of pride in your self-sufficiency, leading to oodles of self-respect;
- inspire your goddess sisters to strive to ramp up their own businesses;
- see unlimited choices now that you have unlocked your willingness and ability to be “rich”;
- know how good it is to put abundance into the pockets of your sisters, colleagues and community-at-large, which in turn puts abundance back into yours.
The Sacred & Savvy Goddess Retreat is $595* which includes:
- A “welcome feast” on the evening of your arrival, shared with all the retreat participants;
- Nutritious breakfasts made from fresh, natural and local ingredients;
- One-on-one coaching session with Anita;
- Personalised vision statement written for you;
- Three days of workshopping with Anita and no more than 10 participants;
- All workshop materials and resources;
- A follow-up group coaching session (by Skype) 30 days after the Retreat so we can all celebrate our collective “wins”.
Regarding accommodation, I have reserved for you a basic-yet-luxurious (yes this is possible!) private air-conditioned villa for just US$65 per night. Let me know at the time of booking how many nights you’d like to stay. (You will need a minimum of 3 nights to take full advantage of the retreat.)
- There is no early-bird rate because places are expected to book out very quickly.
- Airfares, transfers, meals and activities are at your own discretion. Allow AUD$40 for transfer each way, $30 for meals each day (more if you drink alcohol), and extra for activities such as massage, snorkeling, shopping and so on.
- Share accommodation is available upon request (with your own bedroom), for no extra charge.
- If you wish to stay extra nights, please let me know and I will arrange the ongoing accommodation at the Resort’s regular rates, ahead of time.
Full details of the resort including a map will be provided upon your registration and acceptance of the terms and conditions. What I can tell you is that it is the Resort is around an hour’s drive from Denpasar airport, is by a quiet ocean with perfect conditions for snorkeling, has a restaurant that earns 5-star reviews in the Bali Eats guide, and has a Certificate of Excellence for 2012 from Trip Advisor. This Resort is small, private and a best-kept-secret, and it’s because I want to keep as many rooms available for my guests, that I can’t reveal it to the public.
Mosquito repellent if you have a preferred brand
Relaxed, cool clothing
Journal and favourite pens or markers
Existing business and/or marketing plans
Networking tools such as flyers and business cards
Conditions of Booking
Release of Liability
When you book and pay for your spot in any workshop by Anita Revel, you automatically agree and hereby release from liability and to indemnify and hold harmless Anita Revel, any member of the Goddess For Life team, Now Age Enterprises, and any of their employees or agents representing or related to them. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this event. In attending the Sacred & Savvy Goddess Retreat and/or Goddess For Life Certification Course, you further agree to abide by all the rules and regulations promulgated by Anita Revel, and to take full responsibility for your own actions. You can agree to this condition of booking and release of liability by proceeding to payment.
There are no refunds up to 30 days prior to the event starting. Between 31-45 days prior to the event starting we offer a 50% refund. Between 46-60 days we offer a 75% refund, and 100% for a cancellation made more than 61 days before the event.