Kali’s esoteric attributes are passion and physical and transformative energy. Be alert to those who undermine your self-confidence – Kali is here to hurl your life onto a new path that will ultimately prove to be more fulfilling than your current path.
- Mantra: Awakening
- Gemstones: Ruby, garnet, bloodstone, tourmaline, smoky quartz (red stones) for energising the base chakra: feel grounded and connected with humanity.
- Essential Oils: Goddess-ence KALI* 100% pure essential oil blend for promoting physical wellbeing in your life
- Though storms may rise and rock my boat, I’m grateful for lessons that keep my afloat. (From Affirmation Goddess, Express Your Way to Happiness by Anita Revel.)
- My new life path reveals itself to me
- Every cloud has a silver lining
- There are rainbows in every rainfall
- The darkest of nights has the brightest of stars
- I see opportunities around every corner
According to ancient Hindu tradition, Kali is the mother of us all. Kali is often depicted as a bloodthirsty harbinger of destruction, but this is so that through death we can experience the wonder of rebirth.
Hence, when our lives seem as though they are out of control, this is Kali telling us that we have not chosen the right path. Through Kali’s strength, we are forced out of complacency and fear to find the right path for ourselves.
Her Modern Energy
Kali has unwavering judgement, strong willpower and penetrative insight. She also characterises how we feel about our attachments to people and possessions, and how we react when we are threatened with losing them.
Kali is related to our root chakra, home of the kundalini energy. When our root chakra is in balance, we feel secure, alert, stable – our lives are full of active and positive energy. If you are not feeling like this, it is no wonder Kali is speaking to you today.
Don’t be afraid to shed – Kali offers you the strength to rid your life of excess baggage, to confront the forces that threaten you, to destroy the elements of destruction in your life. Once this is done, you can celebrate new life!
Reconnect With Your Inner Kali
Sit on the floor, close your eyes, and while nurturing a related gemstone, feel your spine grow and take root in the earth. Feel the strength of the earth energise your spine and your body. See yourself smiling and successful on your new life path, and above all, safe.
You are indestructable! You are strong!
You can shake the weight from your shoulders and conquer the demon shadowing your life.
What Would Kali Do?
… If she were in your situation she would welcome the chaos – at least she’s not living in a rut when she needs all her wits about her!
She would also know that the upheaval is only a means to an end – she will always end up in a better place than where she started.
(Excerpt from What Would Goddess Do? by Anita Revel)