If love is an ocean… and other love affirmations
This is the book trailer for Affirmation Goddess, Express Your Way to Happiness by Anita Revel. It includes one of my favourite cards: “If love is an ocean, let me fall in!” … and other love affirmations.
Here are some ideas for love affirmations … they are scattered throughout the site (under ancient goddess profiles) also if you want to read them in context of an outcome.
Recommended: use in conjunction with the Kwan Yin essential oil blend for the heart chakra. Keep using the oil/affirmation until the oil smells YUMMY.
- I am open and ready for love
- My heart is warm and willing
- I am a magnet to respectful and meaningful relationships
- I am a sacred and savvy goddess ready to a sacred and savvy mate
- The loving energy I send out attracts equally loving people
- I am perfectly satisfied in a perfect state of love and trust
- As I love, I am loved
- Peace of mind begins with a piece of heart
- I am a valuable, lovable human being
About the Kwan Yin essential oil blend
The Heart Chakra is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche: mind and body, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity. A healthy heart chakra produces enhanced empathetic abilities, allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, and experience peace, lightness and balance.
Amaterasu, Demeter, Freja, Juno, Maia, Tara and Venus are examples of goddesses showing us the path to forgiveness, self-acceptance and compassion for others. This blend of six 100% pure essential oils helps you release insecurities and open your heart to unconditional love – both giving and receiving.
Sweet orange reduces anxiety to clear the way for lemon (clarity), geranium bourbon and chamomile for balancing mood swings, grapefruit white to stimulate energy flows, and jasmine absolute – an aphrodisiac used to promote optimism and balance.