Isis’ esoteric attributes include intuition and perception. She is related to the third eye chakra, the centre of illumination and insight. She is the embodiment of the feminine as a vessel for divine expression.
- Mantra: Insight
- Gemstones: Moonstone, lapis lazuli, dark aquamarine (indigo-coloured stones)
- Essential Oils: Goddess-ence ISIS* 100% pure essential oil blend for the third-eye chakra, and for promoting creative wellbeing in your life
- I always take the right turns at crossroads, even when they’re left ones. (From Affirmation Goddess, Express Your Way to Happiness by Anita Revel.)
- I trust in my higher self
- I see, and I understand
- I trust my wisdom and insight
- I am sacred, savvy, sassy and wise
- Every choice I make is the right one.
Isis is the Egyptian High Priestess, ruling with love and calm patience. She provides equilibrium and guidance through our journey. To open the door to Isis opens the door to love, love fosters the development of inner wisdom, as a budding flower blossoms into a glorious flower that takes people’s breath away.
Her Modern Energy
Isis’ relationship with the third eye, the psychic eye, brings us a powerful skill to cultivate our trust in our own psychic wisdom. We have all talked about our “gut instinct” at some stage in our lives… Isis lets us embellish on this inner wisdom through divine power.
She also helps clear the clutter in your head – use her energy to think more clearly and see the “big picture”.
Reconnect With Your Inner Isis
Whatever the tool you use to channel the divine power, whether it be crystals, cards, runes pendulums, tea leaves, psychometry (to name a few), use Isis’ powerful, easy presence to understand images or impressions presented to you.
A lovely way to start, is to use a pendulum, and ask “yes” or “no” questions.
Firstly, ask three questions:
1) What is yes?
2) What is no?
3) May I ask some questions at this time?
If you can feel the presence of Isis, proceed to ask the questions you need to ask, and trust in your inner wisdom to interpret the answers.
Let Isis open the psychic creation of the Inner Goddess in yourself.
What Would Isis Do?
… If she were in your situation, she would tune into this wisdom to find the right answers for her. She would get out of the cluttered head-space and reconnect with what’s really happening in her body. She would tap into her gut instinct and trust that her choices are correct.
(Excerpt from What Would Goddess Do? by Anita Revel)