Before I share these valuable affirmations, I’d like you to know that weight-loss isn’t a stand alone issue.
A healthy body goes hand-in-hand with a healthy attitude towards your sacred self.
Boosting your sense of self-worth and self-appreciation are key contributing factors to weight-loss (or gain).
Boost your sense of self-worth and deservedness and your attachment to baggage and low-esteem will naturally fall away (as will your excess weight).
Likewise, build your self-confidence, self-appreciation and self-love, and you will become less obsessed about your weight, and more loving of your natural beauty.
Note: The affirmations shared here are a direct excerpt from my eBook called Money & Mojo, Enrich Your Self-Worth and Respect.Available in eBook format for just 99 cents!
Tip 10: Use kick-ass affirmations that work
I’ve been using and openly sharing affirmations for so many years I came to be called the Affirmation Goddess. (Hence the title of my oracle card set!)
Here are just some of my favourite affirmations for abundance (boosting your sense of self-worth and deservedness), weight-loss and self-appreciation.
(Those marked with an asterisk are from the Affirmation Goddess oracle cards.)
Affirmations for self-worth (deservedness)
- I am a money magnet
- I deserve good things in my life and that include prosperity
- The more money flows, the more money grows
- I have all that I need when I need it*
- I am rewarded for good work with good fortune*
- I am fully available to be struck by luck*
Affirmations for self-appreciation
- I am a lighty, brighty, Aphrodite
- Everybody is beautiful, at every age and every stage*
- I am fit, focused and fabulous*
- The more I move, the more energy I have*
- I am vibing magnificence*
- When I shimmy and shake, shimmer and shine, I engage my feminine divine*
- I am generous with my light*
- The best way to be a sex object, is to object to meaningless sex*
- The light of my feminine divine is turned ON*
What’s your favourite affirmation for increasing self-worth and appreciation? Comment below!
Another resource: Artemis!