Be one of 6 only who join us in Margaret River for three consecutive days, and launch into the rest of your life with positive and constructive energy.
As we explore the forests and dip our toes into the beaches of this beautiful region, we will dip into our hearts and minds to find the answers we have been seeking for so long.
You will not only awaken to your soul’s calling,
but learn how to answer the call!
In doing so, you can rally your intention to live life more meaningfully, more purposefully, with more energy, know-how and pizzazz.
Together, using practical and proven techniques for self-awareness and empowerment, we shall step onwards, upwards, and into our goddess power. We shall claim our strong, respected, wise, authentic, sacred and savvy Selves!
This 3-part workshop series and mini-retreat is hosted by Goddess For Life coach and mentor Anita Revel. Together we will address issues surrounding your:
health / heart / hip-pocket
By the end of this workshop series and investment in your future happiness, you will feel fully connected your inner goddess and willing to do and be the best person you were born to be.
In just three days, you will get clarity, confidence, direction & sensational, new-found energy!
The benefits of a mini goddess retreat?
Lots! But the top 3 benefits (in just 3 sentences) are:
- Connections & Clarity – when you gather with women, magic happens.
- Enlightenment & Transformation – you enter a space to see the light and walk the path in alignment with your heart’s purpose.
- Quick & Confident – in just 3 days you’ll be empowered to trust and honour the beautiful, sacred and savvy goddess you were born to be.
Listen now to your intuition. If it’s whispering yes, echoing your yearning, pushing to be and have more… Then honour it and register now.
Brief details ...
• 3-day mini-retreats happen Friday-Sunday, but you will need to arrive the day prior. View the calendar of scheduled retreats here.
• 10am-1pm each day, with the afternoons free for you to absorb, re-program, play or whatever suits you!
• Workshop fees do not include meals or accommodation. Local accommodation recommendations can be provided upon request.
$375 for 3 workshops also includes
- One-one-one initial coaching session with Anita;
- Personalised success statement for each participant;
- Three sessions of workshopping with Anita and no more than 6 participants;
- All workshop materials and resources;
- A follow-up group coaching session (by Skype) 30 days after the workshops so we can all celebrate our collective “wins”.
Arrive any time the afternoon or evening before “Day One”, and attend your one-on-one session with Anita, pre-arranged at a time to suit you. Overnight, while you are sleeping deeply and easily, Anita will prepare the workshop space tailored to suit each participant based on the initial coaching session.
Following breakfast at your accommodation, meet at the Margaret River Heartland Studio to commence the workshops at 10am each day, and conclude at around 1pm to pursue personal activities.
The workshops will be held both in-house, and on site at secret locations around the South West, so you will need your own transport.
Day 3 will wind up with the delivery of your personalised vision statement prepared specifically for you by Anita. This is a very powerful tool for locking down your new intentions and helping you to keep the positive momentum in full “action mode” upon your return home.
You can depart the region at this time, or elect to stay on for extra nights to relax, absorb the countless new possibilities for your life, and soak up the light, bright, outta sight (!) future that is yours!
Accommodation and meals are not provided, but options for accommodation close by include:
- Self-contained farmstay at the Margaret River Heartland
- Spa apartment and 2/3 bedroom villas
- Wood and Earth studios
Each day’s workshop commences at 10am and concludes by 1pm. You may choose to join us as a group and visit a local winery or venue for lunch, or retreat to your accommodation / beach / cafe by yourself to “process” the workshop content.
Evenings are yours to spend as you please.
Full details of the 3-day retreat and workshops content …
WORKSHOP 1: HEALTH (or your chosen area of “wellbeing”)
Did you know that 75% of women have unhealthy relationships with food and their own bodies? Many of us prefer to whip up short-cut meals or eat-on-the-run due to our busy lives? And that 60% of us report poor sleep patterns due to stress? You will no longer be one of these statistics by the end of Day 1. In the first session of workshopping we will:
- name the roadblocks that have prevented you from thriving;
- explored practical measures to move on, towards a more radiant body that you love;
- played with various techniques for boosting self-appreciation and respect;
- identify easy and healthier ways of living including a step-by-step implementation plan.
This is “physical wellbeing” taken care of. Along the way we’ll also encompass mental, spiritual, and emotional health. The benefits from this work include:
- a desire to jump out of bed to face each new day
- a renewed appreciation for the miracle of your body
- confidence to dress and behave the way you really want to
- an infectious, adrenalin-surged feeling of optimism that comes with self-respect
- an incredible, almost instantaneous energy lift that comes with choosing freedom
WORKSHOP 2: HEART
What is it that makes your heart sing? What life purpose shall we discover your heart has been trying to follow (if only your head didn’t get in the way)? Is there a relationship that you’re wishing to manifest? A project you’re wishing to birth? A way of life you’d love to embrace?
During Day 2, we will be getting out of our head and into our hearts. We will think with our emotional centre rather than our logical one, and via this process will:
- address old beliefs that have kept you stuck;
- take first steps and practical measures to move towards an optimistic and brilliant future;
- apply various techniques for listening to your heart and take realistic action towards achieving your dreams;
- identify easy and enriching ways of living including a step-by-step implementation plan that align with your heart’s desires.
The benefits of doing such work include:
- a sense of satisfaction that “all is well” in your world;
- a return to your centre, and a steadfast belief in your core values and beliefs;
- a bubbling sense of optimism welling up inside you as you understand your vision can become reality;
- pure satisfaction that in honouring your passion you are creating a legacy;
- a natural willingness to do more and be more to bring meaning to your life.
WORKSHOP 3: HIP-POCKET
Why is it that women are leading the way in setting up small businesses, yet 95% of us don’t crack the 6-figure earning capacity? In fact, many women have a “day job” to support their quest for financial independence via a passion they love.
For those women that are employed, they may find they are soldiering on, juggling the children, domestic affairs and their work life, while their male counterparts enjoy more money for the same job and less complications. It just doesn’t seem fair!
The answer to abundance and enjoying an enriching work-life could be as simple as formulating an excellent marketing plan for your own business. Or perhaps it’s a deep-seated poverty consciousness that needs to be kicked to the curb. Who knows? You will by the end of our Day 3!
I believe it is so important for women to overcome age-old embedded habits of “lack” in order to achieve financial wellbeing that we will dedicate a little extra time to this subject today. We will get into our “business head”, step into a state of “worth-iness”, and logically, realistically and powerfully take mastery of our hip-pockets. During our session we will:
- recognise any deep-seated programming for “lack”;
- undertake reprograming from “poverty consciousness” to an “abundance mindset”;
- identify resources that will help you on your path to financial independence
- develop sound financial goals for your immediate future;
- put into place achievable action steps to achieve these financial goals.
From doing this work, and remaining open to the abundance of good being made available to you, you will benefit in many ways. You will:
- feel a sense of pride in your self-sufficiency, leading to oodles of self-respect;
- inspire your goddess sisters to strive to ramp up their own businesses;
- see unlimited choices now that you have unlocked your willingness and ability to be “rich”;
- know how good it is to put abundance into the pockets of your sisters, colleagues and community-at-large, which in turn puts abundance back into yours.
Conditions of Booking
Release of Liability
When you book and pay for your spot in any workshop by Anita Revel, you automatically agree and hereby release from liability and to indemnify and hold harmless Anita Revel, any member of the Goddess For Life team, Now Age Enterprises, and any of their employees or agents representing or related to them. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this event. In attending the Sacred & Savvy Goddess Retreat and/or Goddess For Life Certification Course, you further agree to abide by all the rules and regulations promulgated by Anita Revel, and to take full responsibility for your own actions. You can agree to this condition of booking and release of liability by proceeding to payment.
There are no refunds up to 3 days prior to the start of a workshop series. Between 4-14 days prior to the event starting we offer a 50% refund. Between 15-28 days we offer a 75% refund, and 100% for a cancellation made more than 29 days before the event.