This visual meditation is designed to nourish your inner Kwan Yin, the Chinese goddess of compassion. Continue reading
You Might Also Like...
Look up a goddess!
- Amaterasu: laughter over lamentation
- Aphrodite: self-acceptance to self-love
- Artemis: Out with the old, in with the rebirth of “good”
- Astarte: survive and surmount life’s battles
- Athena: firm but fair
- Baba Yaga: cross to the shadow side
- Bast: enjoy play-time
- Baubo: dance like no-one is watching…
- Blodeuwedd: wisdom, age (and vise versa)
- Bodicea: channel energy in a constructive way
- Brigid: ignite your passion
- Ceres: accept cycles graciously
- Cerridwen: mighty and magical can-do woman!
- Cordelia: turn sissy to sassy!
- Dana: honour your creative destiny
- Demeter: mother, don’t smother
- Diana: go wild!
- Eostre: walk with a “spring” in your step
- Epona: manifest your dreams
- Fortuna: healthy and wealthy
- Freya: get back to your passion to get your passion back!
- Gaia: dose up on mama love
- Hathor: shape-shift & shine
- Hecate: intuitive wise woman
- Hestia: Easy to be
- Hina: champion of words
- Iambe: playful is as playful does
- Inanna: self-discoverery queen
- Ishtar: unleash the feminine divine
- Isis: see it clearly, sister
- IxChel: romantic radiance
- Juno: mutual mojo
- Kali: chaotic kindness
- Kwan Yin: compassionate care
Like a Tag?affirmations affirmations for courage aphrodite archetyptes bast beauty blessing books bootcamp brides certification chakra cordelia daily salutes dark goddess diet essential oils fall in self love fitness fortuna goddess goddess-ence goddess birth signs health how to igoddess inner goddess kwan yin laughter love marketing meditation NLP passion Power Tools prayer recipe relationships self-care self-esteem self-love strength weight-loss wild workout