As a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner, I use some NLP techniques in my Goddess For Life coaching programs. They are very useful for making you aware of how your brain is functioning, and how you can consciously train it to think another way… Continue reading
You Might Also Like...
Look up a goddess!
- Amaterasu: laughter over lamentation
- Aphrodite: self-acceptance to self-love
- Artemis: Out with the old, in with the rebirth of “good”
- Astarte: survive and surmount life’s battles
- Athena: firm but fair
- Baba Yaga: cross to the shadow side
- Bast: enjoy play-time
- Baubo: dance like no-one is watching…
- Blodeuwedd: wisdom, age (and vise versa)
- Bodicea: channel energy in a constructive way
- Brigid: ignite your passion
- Ceres: accept cycles graciously
- Cerridwen: mighty and magical can-do woman!
- Cordelia: turn sissy to sassy!
- Dana: honour your creative destiny
- Demeter: mother, don’t smother
- Diana: go wild!
- Eostre: walk with a “spring” in your step
- Epona: manifest your dreams
- Fortuna: healthy and wealthy
- Freya: get back to your passion to get your passion back!
- Gaia: dose up on mama love
- Hathor: shape-shift & shine
- Hecate: intuitive wise woman
- Hestia: Easy to be
- Hina: champion of words
- Iambe: playful is as playful does
- Inanna: self-discoverery queen
- Ishtar: unleash the feminine divine
- Isis: see it clearly, sister
- IxChel: romantic radiance
- Juno: mutual mojo
- Kali: chaotic kindness
- Kwan Yin: compassionate care
Like a Tag?affirmations affirmations for courage aphrodite archetyptes bast beauty blessing books bootcamp brides certification chakra cordelia daily salutes dark goddess diet essential oils fall in self love fitness fortuna goddess goddess-ence goddess birth signs health how to igoddess inner goddess kwan yin laughter love marketing meditation NLP passion Power Tools prayer recipe relationships self-care self-esteem self-love strength weight-loss wild workout