Delivered as a one-off PDF file for you to complete at your own pace, this eCourse will guide you through a range of ideas and triggers designed to get you consciously thinking about, and deciding upon, a set of values that resonate with you.
This is a simple and fun course that requires only that you get connected with your values, then represent them in a creative format. No homework or assessment required.
This course will guide you through a range of ideas and triggers designed to get you consciously thinking about, and deciding upon, a set of values that resonate with you.
How do personal values promote wellbeing?
Knowing your personal values lets you set boundaries. Wishy-washy boundaries bring about equally wishy-washy relationships, mediocre career choices and wonky finances. When your boundaries are set and respected, on the other hand, it becomes easy to be in a perfect state of love and trust. It then becomes possible to:
• Catch more than a glimpse of the purpose of your life.
• Balance work, home and social lives.
• Manifest exactly what you ask for and deserve.
• Be naturally magnetic to equally beautiful people and happenings.
• Inspire others to become an organic extension of what you already do rather than something you work at.
• Relish a life saturated with healthy relationships, rewarding career pursuits, and an abundance of time, money, energy and optimism.
What do we do in the course?
Read the background material on personal values, how they relate to aspects of wellbeing, and trigger questions for choosing the right personal value for you. You will then draw, paint or create the value symbolically on to Personal Values Totem.
In the act of creating a Personal Values Totem you will not only establish your own set of values, you will have a permanent and beautiful reminder on display to keep you focused on these values at all times.
How is the course delivered?
This will be delivered as a PDF file for you to print out at home.
Screen Shots of the eCourse
The eCourse is designed to be read easily on the screen — landscape to fit the screen without scrolling, and large, easy-to-follow fonts and layout.
Log-in and ask them in the comments box below!